Up to 500 Free Spins in Twin Spin slot
100% up to £100 Deposit Bonus + 200 Free Spins
a 100% Match Bonus up to £400 + 50 Bonus Spins on any Netent game
Up to €200 on selected games
100% welcome bonus worth up to €100
100% up to £100+ 300 Free Spins
100% bonus up to £99 for the 1st deposit
500 Free Spins for 1st Deposit
Welcome Bonus $12,500
- How Do Live Online Casinos Work?
- Top Live Dealer Casinos in the UK
- Online Casino Vs Live Casino
- Live Casino Games vs Online Casino Games
- Live Dealer Casino Interface Features
- Live Casino Common Terminology
- How to Play Live Dealer Games
- Top Live Casino Games For UK Gamblers
- Casino Bonuses & Promotions
- Live Casino No Deposit Bonus
- Why You Need To Play Live Dealer Casinos
- Top 3 Live Casino Developers
- How To Choose Live Casinos in the UK?
- New Live Casino Sites
- Free Live Dealer Casino
- Mobile Live Dealer Casinos UK
- QYTO Live Casino Reviews
- Latest Tips For UK Live Casino Players
How Do Live Online Casinos Work?
Before diving into the playing process, you have to understand how live casinos really work. If you think that it is something different from a conventional gambling platform, this is not true.
The only one distinction is that live casino software works due to real dealers and provides the feeling of presence in a brick-and-mortar gambling house. This means you can feel like everything is happening in an offline casino with real croupier dealing cards.
Everything is realized quite simply: professional dealers who are hired by the provider play the game from a specialized studio or a hall of a real casino. And players monitor the broadcast, make bets, and talk to the croupier through a computer or mobile device.
At the same time, the entire financial side of the game (accepting bets and paying out winnings) is automated and controlled by software, not by the dealer. This means such a software distinguishes live casinos from ground-based clubs. In the next paragraph, you can see the information about the difference between the two casino types.
Top Live Dealer Casinos in the UK
Live dealer games online are growing in popularity annually. Their owners are offering more and more opportunities to win, as well as the pleasure of interacting with real dealers in real time. On the QYTO rating, you may find the best live dealer casinos where Brits can enjoy the ambiance of real games and try their luck in playing favourite game titles:
This is a trustworthy website that offers online gambling with quick play and live casino games. The site’s name was inspired by the bingo game and therefore, it is well-known as a bingo platform. However, now players can try some real dealer games like live roulette, live blackjack, live baccarat developed by the top providers. The casino is totally compatible with a mobile phone, tablet, and desktop. BGO is regulated by the UK Gambling Commission and Alderney Gambling Control Commission.
Here new players can get a BGO Welcome Bonus — up to 500 Spins. UK players only. Win up to 500 Free Spins from the Mega Wheel game on 1st deposit. 24-hour expiry. Max bet £2.50, max spins win £8 per 10 spins, max Bonus win is £150, selected games & 65x wagering on winnings. No Neteller or Skrill deposits are allowed for this promotion. General T&Cs apply.
The casino site is licensed by the UK Gambling Commission and the Malta Gaming Commission. The casino provides online slots, video poker, table and card games, jackpots, and of course live dealer games for a real gaming experience. Top game software companies such as Play’n’ GO, NYX, NetEnt, Leander, Microgaming, Evolution Gaming, and Amatic are available on Yako Casino’s long list of providers.
New customers may receive a Yako Welcome Casino — 99 Free Spins. This is another sign-up promo of a 100% bonus of up to £99 for new customers on the site. The wager is 40x. The min deposit is £20. The promotion is available for 30 days. Extra spins can be used on selected games on the website. T&C apply. 18+
The operator is currently licensed by the Malta Gambling Authority and the UK Gambling Commission. All types of players, including beginners, regular players, and high rollers may find something they like in its gaming collection. The genres of games featured at Hyper Casino:
- Live dealer games;
- Video Slots;
- Board Games;
- Video Poker;
New customers may claim a Hyper Casino Welcome Bonus — a 100% match bonus of up to £100 for the 1st deposit. The second deposit means a player will obtain a 50% match bonus of up to £200. Both promotions are valid for 30 days and are subject to the 45x wager. General T&C apply. 18+
Online Casino Vs Live Casino
Both gambling concepts are similar in some aspects. But anyway they have significant differences. Let’s explore all the criteria that unite and separate online and live casinos:
- you can play remotely on mobile or desktop devices;
- most operations are optimized;
- players are allowed to play via a specific interface.
- in live casinos, a dealer determines the outcome;
- in online casinos, the random number generator determines the result.
Live Casino Games vs Online Casino Games
A wide variety of popular games, such as poker, blackjack, slot machines, and lottery-style games such as bingo, can be found on an online casino website. In a live casino, you will have a limited number of options. Customers are also drawn to this format because, unlike other forms of online gambling, there are no RNG algorithms (random number generators). Live casinos allow players to interact with the dealer and with one another in real time. The location of such studios adds a unique charm. Some players appreciate the almost real casino format in particular.
Live Dealer Casino Interface Features
Each provider uses its own software interface for a live casino. Despite the many differences, in all programs you can distinguish common aspects:
- a window with video broadcasting;
- an interactive field where bets are accepted, as well as gameplay;
- a timer that counts the time until the completion of bets;
- table with limits;
- live chat where a player can communicate with dealers;
- buttons that open the rules and settings sections.
By the way, on the panel, there may be other buttons, windows, and links, so it is better to carefully study the interface in every individual case.
Live Casino Common Terminology
If you just start your way in the casino industry and want to plunge into the world of live gambling. We have selected the ultimate terms that experienced gamblers use very often while playing live dealer games. Check these words and start the gaming process without a trace of fear:
- House Edge — this is an advantage provided by a casino that is designed for every player who would like to have some fun and make a profit after all. Knowing the house edge in a casino, you can easily calculate your chances of wins;
- Live Dealer — this is a real person that runs the gameplay and defines the outcome;
- Bankroll — this is money a player can spend for a game only.
If you know the meaning of all these words, you can get closer to a victory while gambling live. Now you are ready to pick an appropriate game from the list in the next paragraph.
How to Play Live Dealer Games
- Firstly, there is no need to download the software to be able to play in a live casino.
- When you first enter the live lobby, you will be presented with several categories to choose from, followed by a list of tables to choose from. They differ not only in games and variants, but also in minimum and maximum betting limits, so it’s best to choose thoughtfully.
- Once you have made your choice, just click on it and pick the table you want. You will be greeted and then you will take part in the next round. The game has a live chat so that you can talk comfortably with other players and dealers in real time.
Live dealer casinos are very easy to play. If you know how to play any other casino game, you will be able to play it as well. On the player side, the interface of the live casino looks very similar to a standard online game. The bets are made with the usual push of buttons. But there are some differences. Remember that you are no longer interacting with a machine, but with the people on the other side of the screen.
Top Live Casino Games For UK Gamblers
As you see, Brits adore gambling games especially online card games. That is why the live casino is the best place where everybody can find something they like. Everyone may choose among the following entertainments:
Live Dealer Blackjack
British people play this classic card game using 8 decks of 52 cards, a real dealer shuffles and deals them to participants. Doubling, split and insurance are available here. VIP tables also offer exclusive localization for players.
Live Dealer Baccarat
It is unnecessary to go to Monte Carlo to enjoy your favorite high-roller game. Now baccarat is available anywhere on the Internet. Every adult may play this classic game and bet on a banker or player.
This type of baccarat is considered the fastest among all other baccarat titles. The average time of every round is about 27 seconds. This is 25% faster than in any other live baccarat versions. The gameplay usually takes place in a modern studio with a highly professional dealer. If you have a vivid mind and want to try such kind of entertainment, you may choose Live Speed Baccarat by Evolution Gaming.
Live Dealer Roulette UK
This game is also known as live European roulette (37 sectors, one zero) with a variety of bets and a choice of the language. Everything that you expect from playing roulette in a casino, including real croupiers, is available simply at your place.
It is no secret that it is the roulette that attracts the most attention to Live online casinos. This is due not only to the popularity of the game itself but also to the attractive girls at the tables. While enjoying blackjack, players may notice that men are more often the dealers. At roulette tables there are almost exclusively women-dealers.
Many players choose a table based on how much they like the dealer. We advise you to learn the roulette rules and game versions before playing Live. When betting on tables, the rules are identical to the usual ones. When choosing a table for roulette with a live dealer, you need to understand three main points:
- the level of bets at the table dividing players into price segments;
- the version of the game, since ignorance of all the rules of roulette can create inconveniences.
Do not forget that in the European version of the roulette game there is only one cell with the number 0 on the table, while in the American version there are two. This rule also applies to roulette with a real dealer. At Live casinos, users should remember that games can have a different return to player percentage.
This type of roulette looks like a live game but it has no real croupiers at all. This means it is a computer controlling the gameplay process. Casino providers offer Classic versions of this game and several other variations are also available. Here is the list of advantages of such a game:
- incredibly spectacular graphics that are in no way inferior to Live Roulette;
- fast gameplay and easy controls;
- ability to follow every gaming moment;
- minimum bets for beginners means reduced risk of loss.
The specificity of the French roulette game is such that the player will need to know the names of the roulette bets in French (if required). The phrases pronounced by the croupier may also be in French. The choice of a table for French roulette does not differ from the choice of similar games in other casinos: you just need to pay attention to the table limits. The limit of the minimum and maximum possible bet in the game. The roulette limits table is located on the roulette table.
This version of the most popular table game has an easy-to-use interface and almost does not differ from ordinary gameplay. It combines both the classic European version of the game with a real wheel, and high-tech gameplay with a random number generator (RNG), similar to slot machines. Everyone may try such a game developed by the Evolution Gaming provider.
Here is another version of roulette with real dealers. The aim of the American roulette game is the same as in European and French roulette — to guess the number of the cell on the roulette wheel where the ball will fall. There are 2 types of roulette bets all players can make while the ball is spinning on the wheel. These bets are internal and external ones.
Live Dealer Blackjack Game
Players bet in a similar way to roulette tables. Further, after receiving the cards, you play against the dealer and must make a choice. At the very least, you should have a good understanding of what the four buttons mean (they appear on the table screen) after the cards are dealt:
- Hit, meaning the issuance of an additional card;
- Stand, when pressed, you stop at the received number of points;
- Double, which doubles the size of the bet in the current game, available only in some cases;
- Split, which appears only when the player has two cards of the same rank and splits the cards into two separate hands. In this case, an amount equal to the initial bet is deducted from the player’s account.
Since the dealer is playing against you, you cannot ask him for help with a decision. Without knowledge of blackjack math and rules, it will be quite difficult to beat a dealer. If you are not familiar with this game, we recommend you try blackjack for free in demo mode in a regular casino before starting to play live.
An additional feature of blackjack is the statistics of the dealer’s last hands that is usually displayed in the right corner of the screen.
Many casino players believe that this information can help predict the dealer’s future points. As with many games where chance is everything, in Live Blackjack games, the outcome is independent of the previous rounds of games.
The only thing that can affect the outcome is what choice you make when you receive the cards. Note also that both in the Live version and an ordinary casino the rules of the game are the same. This means that the percentage of return to the player in an online live casino does not differ at all.
Live Dealer Texas Hold’em
the most popular type of poker in a live casino. You play against a real dealer. The goal is to collect the best combination and get paid up to 100:1 on your antes and bonus bets. There is no bluff, no complicated math — only dynamic and exciting poker. Sit at exclusive hold’em tables and play with dealers. Here is the list of game features:
- you can bet several times after confirming the first stake;
- the deck is changed once an hour for a newly shuffled deck;
- an additional bet on AA is optional.
Live Dealer Sic-Bo
Sic Bo is a game familiar to everyone. During the gameplay, a user needs to guess the outcome of throwing the dice. The casino applies the standard rules for playing with three dice without any extras. During the Sic Bo live game at the casino, the player can:
- make several bets, but only after the first bet has been confirmed;
- leave a tip to the croupier;
- view the entire history of previous stakes;
- view multipliers for different types of bets directly during the game.
Live Dealer Hi-Lo
The goal of this table game is to predict the next card a croupier will draw according to other cards lying on the table. Such a game may have Hi and Lo buttons. Hi is responsible for the higher cards, and Lo – for the lower cards. Modern gambling sites always provide different versions and combinations of this game. For example, it is possible to enjoy Hi-Lo Blackjack.
You have to pay attention to the fact that you cannot play for free in a live casino and it is obligatory to open a personal account as well. Moreover, it is a great thing that different operators provide numerous versions of the games listed above.
Casino Bonuses & Promotions
The aficionados of online casinos prefer live casinos for pretty favorable offers. Everybody knows that developers provide their users with really good profits. The best feature you can receive within gameplay is sign-up promotions for new players or live casino no deposit bonuses.
Live Welcome bonuses are available for those who just created an account on a site. You automatically receive this bonus and spend the money of an operator for the playing process.
All casino bonuses that concern Live Casino have to be wagered. This means you have an opportunity to withdraw your wins from a bonus to your personal account after making several bets. If you have received a general deposit bonus, read the terms of the offer. They will indicate whether you can use the funds received on the tables of the casino with true dealers.
Live Casino No Deposit Bonus
A no deposit bonus at a live casino is one of the varieties of welcome rewards from gambling sites. They are given in the form of real money or Free Spins, which the player receives immediately after the first registration on the official website of the gaming website. In this case, the user does not need to make an initial deposit (top up the account) to start playing for real money.
No deposit bonuses for live casinos were established to entice potential customers to join the particular live dealer casino. It is worth mentioning that this type of promotion is only available to new players.
No deposit incentives can be used on selected live games. This type of bonus is divided into two categories — Free Spins bonuses and Cash bonuses. The former includes a set number of free spins that can only be applied to a specific number of games.
For example, Sloty casino provides a Live Welcome Bonus for new UK gamblers. This means customers may receive a 100% up to £100 Welcome Offer. This bonus can only be used on Live casino games (live Roulette, live Blackjack, Dream Catcher). The wager is 40x for all the bonus winnings. No Skrill or Neteller. General T&C apply. 18+
Here is another Live Casino Welcome Bonus from Spela. New players and fans of live casino games can receive a 100% up to £100 Live Casino Welcome Offer. The offer is available only on such Live Casino games like live Roulette, live Blackjack, Dream Catcher. All other Live Casino games as Baccarat, Poker, Top Card, etc. are excluded. The wagering requirement is 40x.
Regardless of whether it is allowed to play with bonus funds in Live Casino, it is important to learn the validity of any promotion. In many cases, you need to use the bonus within a certain time.
Why You Need To Play Live Dealer Casinos
Here you will find all the positive and some negative sides of gambling in a live casino. First, let’s find out the pluses:
- The game with professionals. You have a chance to play with real croupiers and communicate with them. The player stays in a comfortable warm place and do not have to care about the playing process;
- Low limits for the first deposits. This means you do not have to make maximum stakes but only limited betting. This is a perfect method for newbie gambler who needs more practice;
- Comfortable online gambling. You can choose any comfortable place for safe gambling in a live casino. It’s possible to stay home, go to an internet cafe or just sit in a park with a good wifi connection;
- It is necessary to have a high speed of Internet connection in order to receive a high-quality picture without delays;
- Slow game process itself. Each bet takes a little more time than an automatic machine usually provides. But this is not a disadvantage. This is a feature that will allow users to get pleasure from the game for sure.
Top 3 Live Casino Developers
Not all (in fact, only a few) casino sites can afford their own studio with real croupiers. Most sites use the services of third-party providers. Now the market is full of high-quality software and live casinos are not an exception at all.
Most British customers usually wait for innovative gambling solutions and some special products. Companies like Microgaming, NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, Playtech develop the best software and provide particular in-game features. Now we are going to overview the best 3 live software providers and explain why players prefer their products:
Evolution Gaming Live Casino Software
This provider has existed in the gambling market since 2006, and it is the most productive provider of gaming software for virtual casinos in Live mode. Despite the fact that today there are many similar developers who release identical software, it is Evolution Gaming that manages to maintain its relevance, and there are several good reasons for this.
The main advantage of the developments from Evolution Gaming is Live games. At the same time, players are provided with a wide selection of entertainment, among them there are live dealer roulette, baccarat, blackjack, Hold’em, Caribbean Stud poker, three-card poker.
Roulette has been a favorite among the games that are produced by Evolution Gaming for several years. Of course, there are also standard versions that include the largest number of functions, for example, keeping the history of numbers that fell earlier, as well as providing a chat for the participants in the game.
NetEnt Live Casino Software
NetEnt Live’s games have also proven themselves among avid visitors to live casino sites. First of all, NetEnt provides the highest quality iGaming developments. These high standards apply to incredibly clear, high-definition video and in-game audio quality. The Best NetEnt Casinos are most often distinguished by innovative design and user-friendly interface. Live roulette and blackjack are especially popular among Brits.
Predominantly, NetEnt has focused on developing live casino apps for smartphones and tablets. However, the number of live casino games presented by NetEnt is smaller in comparison with the Evolution Gaming company. NetEnt Live developments can also be found on the most reputable online casinos in the QYTO rating 2021.
Playtech Live Casino Software
This developer positions itself as one of the world’s largest live gambling software providers. This statement is confirmed by the fact that the company annually releases about a hundred slot machines, the lion’s share of which is included into the top ratings.
Playtech appeared on the market in 1999. This fact gives us the opportunity to call it a pioneer of the industry. Initially, the company was engaged in the development of online slot games. Over time, the provider started to create its own gambling games, releasing them on a separate platform. The company is among the top 3 leading live game creators.
By the way, Playtech has launched Adventures Beyond Wonderland, a new Live Casino gaming concept, exclusively through GVC Holdings (to be renamed Entain plc) in the UK and other countries. Adventures Beyond Wonderland is based on the existing Playtech slot. The game has a revolving studio and dealers are dressed as book characters are responsible for the Miracle Spins. Three in-game bonuses as March of the Card Soldiers, Magic Bones, and Mysterious Caterpillar Bubble + a general bonus.
How To Choose Live Casinos in the UK?
Before playing with live croupiers, you have to take into account the following factors:
- Selection of Games — the number of tables with real dealers often does not exceed a dozen of games. Make sure that they include the games you are interested in;
- Betting Limits — an operator provides tables where you can play in a range of bets that are comfortable for you;
- Language — it is always more comfortable playing with a dealer who speaks a language that you know well. Remember that many casinos have regional studios intended to residents of certain countries;
- Free Mode — many people definitely need the ability to test games in the demo version. If there is no such option, make sure that you can at least watch the process without betting;
- Interface Functionality — are you ok with software design? Are there any necessary settings? Is online chat available to the dealer and other players? Does the game start quickly? Ideally, the software should meet all your needs;
- Mobile-friendly version — internet gambling is rapidly moving to smartphones. If you want to have access to your favorite games anywhere, look for live casinos with an interface option adapted for smartphones;
- Bonuses — gambling portals may offer special promotions for customers of a live casino. You can claim a welcome offer or other kind of deposit promotions. You are always allowed to reject such perks.
- 27/7 Customer Support. This option is an ultimate feature of every operator providing live gambling service. Especially, when a user has an issue with funds or technical errors on a site. Moreover, a casino has to offer several channels of communication. For example, live chat or email.
Of course, it’s up to you to decide which site to bet on. But remember that the main criterion to choose a place for gambling is its honesty and reliability.
New Live Casino Sites
Besides well-known operators, we are going to present the list of newly created casinos that provide live gambling online. Evidently, most people choose a trusted platform to avoid unexpected cases. However, new gaming live casino websites are not so poor as it seems first.
They try hard to attract visitors — as a result, their promotions are really great and worth your attention. In the Qyto reviews, you will check all details you are interested in, just follow our new casino list updates.
Free Live Dealer Casino
If you often play online slots, you probably used some demo versions without registration and applying free spins. Unfortunately, it is technically impossible to play at Live Casino for free in the same way.
First, your bets affect the game process and the actions of a croupier. Therefore, free games would need thousands of available dealers at the same time. Secondly, both roulette and blackjack have a very high percentage of return to players and these games have completely different mathematics.
Mobile Live Dealer Casinos UK
Now British players can enjoy real-time gameplay on their phones. You can choose among Live Casino Blackjack, Roulette, Casino Hold’em, Baccarat, Caribbean Stud Poker, and other titles on your iOS or Android smartphone or tablet. Some casinos offer downloads of their special apps and some operators have adapted these games with real croupiers to a browser.
QYTO Live Casino Reviews
To receive an expert opinion from the adepts of gambling, you have to explore the Qyto live casino reviews that reveal objectivity and honesty towards the player. We overview every operator in the following way:
- sign up a casino site, claim a promo;
- play any real dealer casino game — check the speed of playing process, quality of the whole picture;
- test some payment methods and check the withdrawal times;
- check whether an online chat works correctly;
- we learn the terms and conditions of every separate game and bonus.
After such an algorithm of checking, our team experts write an unbiased review and describe all pros and cons of a specific live casino.
Latest Tips For UK Live Casino Players
We want to conclude our Live Casino guide with a few tips. They can be incredibly useful and make your live casino experience as positive as possible. Let’s start:
- Make sure the internet is working properly. If you have problems with the connection, you can disconnect from the table. The technical issues are particularly frustrating after receiving cards while playing Live Blackjack.
- If winning at the casino is your main goal, then choose a table based on the game you want to play and the level of the stakes. Try not to be too distracted by the dealer during the game and make informed decisions.
- Try to become a professional for the game you have chosen. If you prefer Live Roulette, learn all the important rules. If you are more into blackjack with a professional dealer, understand the probabilities of winning with different points, as well as depending on whether you stop or draw a new card.
- Do not know all the rules of the game to the letter? Then it won’t be superfluous to try the same game as in the live casino in the usual format.
Live casinos bring the best of online casinos, where you can play from the comfort of your home, anywhere and anytime, and land-based casinos with their unique atmosphere of gameplay with live croupiers. You can play at live casinos both from a computer and through mobile applications, and the latter are not inferior to the quality of the game.
A variety of bonuses can be awarded in live casinos, which can further brighten your time at the gaming table. In order to choose the best live casino, do not forget to look at this page, as the live casino rating is constantly updated.
Live casinos bring together the best of both online casinos, where you can play from your own home, anytime, anywhere, and land-based casinos with their unique live dealer atmosphere. Live casino games can be played from either your computer or from a mobile app, and the latter offers the same quality of experience as the live casino. At live casinos, you can receive a variety of bonuses that will help you win even more face time at the gaming table. To find the best live casino, be sure to check out this page.
This definition refers to online casino table games that are available in real time. These are various variations of roulette, blackjack, poker, baccarat, and others. They also include games of the TV show format, for example, the well-known game “Wheel of Fortune”.
Consider an example of playing blackjack in a live casino: The player loads the game and takes a seat at the gaming table. On the screen, he sees a real dealer who distributes cards, and the whole process is broadcast using high-definition cameras in real time. Thus, the player can not only participate in the game but also communicate with other players and the dealer himself.
Only users over 18 years old can play. When registering on the site, a person passes a procedure of identification, confirms the age and other personal data. Only the casino administration has access to this information. Third parties are not involved.
Let’s examine Three Card Poker with a real dealer. This game differs from classic poker not only by three-card combinations. Another important difference is that players are competing with the casino, not with each other. And since the dealer needs at least a combination with the top queen to enter the game, even beginners have a chance to win something.
Users play on the site against a dealer who represents the casino and controls the entire gaming process. The dealer deals the cards and spins the ball on the roulette wheel in accordance with the rules of the house and the technique of the game.
The dealer must know all the rules of the casino game in order to act correctly during the gaming session. An important part of knowledge is the generally accepted gestures that are used to indicate key points at different stages of the game.
The wheel consists of 37 sectors, numbered from 0 (zero) to 36, that is, your chances of winning are higher than in roulette games with a large number of sectors, such as the American one.
You can bet on a single number or combine bets on individual numbers and groups of numbers. All of these bets are placed on the “inside” part of the table.
On the “outer” part of the table, you can place bets on 18 numbers. You can bet on large and small, even and odd, red or black.
Choosing live casino games, you can instantly get transferred to the atmosphere of a real land-based casino being in a comfortable place and play live casino. You can communicate with other players and the dealer using the built-in online chat in the game. Moreover, you have access to detailed statistics that is available to each player. For example, on a roulette wheel, you can see the probability of a red, black or a certain number.
There are several options, it can be an additional live casino bonus for a deposit or a cashback for losing in the games of the real time format. Note that these types of bonuses are available only in some institutions. For example, you can get a welcome bonus that is acceptable only for live games. You can find the lists of various promotions on our website and choose an appropriate one. Moreover, you have to remember about the Bonus T&Cs including the wagering requirements, bet limits, expiry date, etc.
Your wins in live casinos depend on your luck. No matter what game you play. The ultimate thing is your experience in table games and the basic knowledge about the live gambling concept. To be honest, it is important to pick a secure place for gambling and be sure you won’t be deceived.
We must remember if you play live casino games at a licensed online casinos, you can be absolutely confident that they are fair and reliable. All games go through a rigorous certification procedure, as does the equipment used in these games.
Moreover, the entire gameplay takes place in real time and users can see every move of the dealer, which excludes even the slightest possibility of foul play.
Players can see and hear only the dealer. They do not hear other people playing the same game, but they have a chat to communicate with each other.