Everybody knows that European online casinos have long been associated with high quality. They provide visitors with favourable service terms, a large number of bonuses, and are always ready to delight their guests with exciting promotions. Furthermore, European gambling operators ensure the safety of their customers.
🛡️Licenced & Verified✔️Expertly Reviewed European casino sites in 2022
100% Deposit Bonus up to £100 + 10% of cashback
In this All British Casino review, we are going to describe the main benefits of gambling here. Among others, it is a 100% match-up bonus of up to £100 and a 10% cashback as a welcome package.
100% and 50% €400 in Bonuses
Energy Casino is a reliable platform popular among UK players. The operator provides over 3,000 slots and 155 live games. Welcome Bonus offered. Regulated by MGA and UKGC.
100% bonus of up to 50 Super Spins
AHTI Games Casino is rich in bonuses, promotions, providing over 2,000 games are presented here. The casino cooperates with over 20 popular providers. A Welcome bonus + 50 Free Spins offered.
A 100% bonus up to £123 for the 1st deposit
Fun Casino is owned by L&L Europe Limited. This site is licensed by MGA and the UKGC regulators. Here every gambler will find over 400 entertaining games from the top providers.
Up to £50 + 50 free spins
LuckLand casino offers high-quality gambling services. Owned by Aspire Global, this casino has an excellent reputation in the industry. Here players can enjoy over 800 games.
100% up to £200 Welcome Bonus
We warn you that this casino does not have a UKGC license
Red Dog is a casino site created in 2020 by Arbath Solutions. The casino provides a variety of video slots, table games, live casino games from Real Time Gaming for UK players. BTC and ETH accepted.
100% match bonus up to £/€/$ 100
Hyper Casino is a young gambling platform that presents over 700 games from 11 developers like NetEnt, Microgaming, etc. The casino offers a welcome & weekly bonuses.
100% up to £50+100 Bonus Spins
If you have been looking for fascinating gameplay and are ready for adventures in the tropical jungle, look no further! With the FruitKings Casino (UK), you will dive into a fascinating world. Move along the treasure trail and hunt impressive rewards and bonuses — they will suffice for everyone.
- Best Online Casinos in Europe 2022
- New European Online Casinos
- The Best European Casinos That Accept UK Players
- How to Choose the Best EU Online Casino?
- Promotions for European Players
- Gaming Collection in European Online Casinos
- How to Register at European Casino
- Depositing an Online Casino Account in Euro Currency
- How to Withdraw the Winnings in a European Casino?
- Where Do European Online Casinos Get Licenses?
- Benefits of European Casinos
- FAQ for EU players
Best Online Casinos in Europe 2022
Many websites offer the top EU online casinos and other similar selections. But most of them quickly become outdated: every year there are new places where you can gamble profitably. The most important thing is to select the best online casino in Europe, which will not only stand out with quality service, but will also be able to provide the European players with the most comfortable playing conditions, as well as access to a wide range of online slots and other casino games.
Sorry, Bitstarz is not available for UK players.
This is the first European online casino that accepts cryptocurrency on a website. Bitstarz casino provides a great opportunity to play over 1,800 games and deposit in BTC or other altcoins. Additionally, players from the EU can deposit with EUR currency. The gambling site offers a welcome package for new customers on a site and even a Bitcoin bonus for cryptocurrency bettors. For depositing and withdrawing players can also use Visa, Mastercard, Neteller, Zimpler, Debit, Instadebit. Only one European language is available and it is English. The license is issued by the Curacao authority, one of the most popular industry regulating institutions. Read more in our Bitstarz casino review.
Up to £400 + 50 Bonus Spins
Here is another European casino attracting thousands of gamblers from Europe. At Dream Vegas, players may enjoy over 800 games including video slots, live games, poker, roulette, scratch games from the top developers such as NetEnt, Microgaming, Play’n GO, Evolution Gaming, and other great providers. European users can deposit with Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller, PayPal, Trustly, etc. The site is available in the following European languages — German, English, Finnish, French, Norwegian, Swedish. The license is issued by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission and Malta Gaming Authority. Learn more about the casino in our Dream Vegas review.
A 100% bonus up to £123 for the 1st deposit
Here is another online casino providing enjoyable games — more than 400 titles from NetEnt, Microgaming, Evolution Gaming, Amatic, BTG, Thunderkick, and other developers. New customers can receive a welcome bonus to enjoy their favourite game. Players from Europe can play here in English, Finnish, Norwegian, and Swedish. Deposits and withdrawals are available via Visa, Mastercard, Neteller, Evolution Gaming, Microgaming. The casino received licences from theBritish Gaming Commission, the Swedish Gambling Commission and the MGA (Malta Gaming Authority) to provide their customers with legal gambling services. Check more information in our FunCasino review.
This European casino provides their clients with quality gambling services including a welcome bonus for newbies on the website, over 1,200 titles that include video slots, table games (blackjack, poker, baccarat, roulette), scratch games, sports, and live games. Players can deposit using Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, Neteller, Trustly, Sofort. Speaking about the languages, only English is available. The casino is licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the UK Gambling Commission. Find out more details about the gaming site from our Casimba casino review.
50 Free Spins on the Book of Dead slot
This casino combines a fun design, a unique approach to online gambling, an impressive selection of quality games including over 2,000 titles, attracting bonuses, substantial jackpots, and a huge list of other benefits. To deposit or withdraw, players can use the following payment methods — Maestro, MasterCard, Neteller, PayPal, PaysafeCard, Visa. The language of the site is English.The PlayOJO casino has a license issued by the Gambling Commission of Great Britain. Check more information about the casino in our PlayOjo casino review.
Up to £500 in Bonus and 200 Bonus Spins
This European casino impresses players by the number of games — more than 1,000 titles. Here new customers can get a welcome bonus + 100 free spins in the top video slots. The gaming software includes Genesis, NetEnt, Microgaming, Big Time Gaming, NYX, Thunderkick, and other developers. For depositing and withdrawing, the Slotnite casino allows the use of Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, Trustly, and others. Players who reside in European countries can pick the following languages — English, Finnish, Spanish, French, Norway, German. The company is licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission and the Malta Gaming Authority, two authoritative regulators worldwide. Find more details in our Slotnite casino review.
Sorry! BGO casino is currently not available for UK players
This gaming site is offering a variety of options to experienced gamblers and beginners of the industry. NetEnt, Playtech, NextGen Gaming, Quickspin, BGO Studios, Bally, IGT, and WMS are among the software providers available at BGO Casino. By the way, BGO encrypts information exchanged between players and the casino using cutting-edge Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. This way, players can be certain their banking and financial information will remain private. BGO accepts the following payment methods for deposits and withdrawals — Maestro, MasterCard, Neteller, PayPal, Visa, and Skrill. The list of languages on the site includes English, Finnish, and Norwegian. The casino got licenses from the UK Gambling Commission and Alderney Gambling Control Commission. In our BGO casino review, you will learn more about the casino features and services.
100% up to £100 & 300 Free Spins
This online casino is considered the king of slots. And that is how they have been known in the gambling community since their inception in 2017. At Sloty casino, there are licensed slots, live dealer models, and other types of online gambling. New players get generous bonuses and free spins to use in favourite slots. Regular customers can participate in a loyalty program as well as other promotions. On the portal, numerous cumulative jackpots are played. Sloty operates under Maltese and UK licenses, giving reason to believe in its honesty and reliability. Check out the major details regarding the casino in our Sloty casino review.
It is possible to find a reliable gambling site on your own, but it takes time. As an alternative, you should consider the rating of top EU online casinos with instant payouts, which is compiled by the experts of the QYTO website. It includes only sites that have a license and cooperate with the leading developers of certified software. There are several thousand slots on offer in the game collections.
New European Online Casinos
At Qyto.com, we focus solely on quality over quantity when adding casinos to our site. At our site, we only list the best internet casinos that meet our high standards. We have high standards for our players. This includes player-friendly, honest and fair gaming, as well as secure software. Our games and bonuses are also great, and we provide a comprehensive range of slots, table games, and live dealer casino games.
We’ve rounded up some of the newest and most exciting casinos that continue to offer top-notch gaming experiences with each visit! We are proud to announce that we have added some New European casinos to our casino list. These casinos meet our high standards and are a great example of what you can expect from top-quality casinos.
The Best European Casinos That Accept UK Players
For UK gamblers who want to play at the top euro online casinos, there are plenty of alternatives. Many casinos in the UK have licenses from the European Union. This means that they are allowed to operate legally.
They offer the option to play casino games with pounds or euros. You’ll get the greatest welcome bonuses, game variety, and customer service in English or any other language that casinos provide.
|1.||All British Casino||100% up to £100 +
Always 10% cashback!
|2.||Casino Cruise||100% up to £100 Deposit Bonus + 200 Free Spins||1-7 days|
|3.||Fun Casino||100% bonus up to £123 for the 1st deposit||1-2 days|
|4.||AHTI Games||100% bonus of up to 50 Super Spins||1-2 days|
|5.||Red Dog Casino||100 Spins on Hyper Wins!||1-5 days|
How to Choose the Best EU Online Casino?
It is crucial to choose a casino carefully when betting on the European currency. During the development of the institution ranking, our experts established a number of requirements, compiling a list of the best European casino sites with integrity control. Based on them, you can determine whether the service is reliable:
- The licensing policy. All gambling casinos in Europe have a license, because without it, official activity is impossible. Companies registered in Great Britain, Malta and Gibraltar provide quality service to their customers. Reliability of online casinos with a Maltese license is guaranteed by a special account, which the regulator requires to be opened in case of bankruptcy. The Gibraltar license means the casino is particularly careful to implement responsible gaming principles. The minimum requirements are imposed by the Curacao commission, but it also serves as a certain guarantee of the gambling casino’s integrity;
- Top software developers. A large collection of machines is an indicator of a reliable gambling establishment. The greater the amount of available software, the more serious the portal is. The presence of games from providers Microgaming, Playtech, NetEnt, BetSoft, Yggdrasil is a good sign;
- Certified Gaming Software. Certificates eCOGRA and iTech Lab are a guarantee that the programs are official, their work is not violated scripts. Reasonable bonuses for players. Newbie gifts should be designed in such a way that the user can reclaim them. Too large a promotional offer or a high wager are indicators that the casino is not ready to actually pay out the bonus money to the players;
- Fast payouts. The quicker a company withdraws funds from a deposit, the more reliable it is considered;
- The quality of the technical support service. The user should receive a response from the support team within 24 hours of a question. If managers respond slower, it is an indicator of a not very reliable institution;
- The reputation of a casino. Of course, there is no perfect casino and there will always be a dissatisfied user. But the main flow of reviews on a good institution is positive. Criticism is present, but it should be reasonable.
If you are looking for a really trustworthy online casino where you can make deposits, cash out, and place bets in euros, we have compiled a special list of these casino sites for you on this page. The list of top European online casinos can also assist you in determining which is the best online casino Europe.
Promotions for European Players
For new and regular players in EU casinos, there are promotions that offer no deposit or deposit bonuses. This can be used to test the software for a fee or to increase the bankroll. After wagering, the money becomes available for withdrawal.
However, some promotions may limit payouts. Until the wager conditions are met, the money cannot be withdrawn. Otherwise, winnings and the balance of the bonus will be deducted when the application is made. Then the user may lose part of the deposit. To avoid this, it is necessary to comply with the terms of the promotion. If you do not want to limit yourself in payments, it is better not to activate bonuses.
Euro Online Casino Welcome Bonus & Free Spins
50 Free Spins on the Book of Dead slot
100% up to £300 + 100 Zee Spins on Starburst + 500 Zee Points
One of the promo options that apply is a refund of the money lost over a period of time during the playing process on a site. Not all European casinos online offer this promotion. Anyway, this bonus means the funds with a minimum wager or without additional conditions are returned to the player’s account once a week or a month. The amount of the cashback often depends on the level of the user in the loyalty program.
Gaming Collection in European Online Casinos
Europe’s online gambling market tends to offer different types of casino entertainment, including video slots, roulette, poker, blackjack, baccarat, keno, and online table games with live dealers. The most popular ones are:
Video Slots of EU Online Casinos
These types of games in most European casinos provide no complicated rules or installation of special software. All you need is a modern browser supporting HTML5 technology. Players have access to hundreds of slots popular providers — Microgaming, NetEnt, Quickspin, Belatra, Play’n Go, Yggdrasil Gaming, ELK Studios, Endorphina, Evolution Gaming, etc.
Casino websites have American and French roulette, but European roulette is the most popular. You can play it using NetEnt, Belatra, or other developers, or in a live format with real dealers from Evolution Gaming.
We must say that in EU casinos, the emphasis is placed on poker, baccarat and blackjack, but many casino sites have tables for rare varieties of card games. The larger the gambling lobby, the more varied the software offered to users. The best EU online casinos have table games, craps, lotteries, sic-bo, mahjong, and more.
How to Register at European Casino
European online casinos use the account opening procedure, which requires the player to fill out all of their personal information in one or more steps. In this case, the standard registration form includes the following steps:
- Account details — a player enters login, password, and email;
- Personal information — then a player indicates name, surname, date of birth, country;
- Contact information — region, city, address, postcode, phone number;
- Limits for deposits per day, week, or month — a player can set their own limits on a game;
- Account settings — it is important to pick interface language, game currency;
- Receiving newsletters is an option for every customer of an EU casino.
In any European casino, it is allowed to open an account only once. The player confirms his age and agrees to the rules, with which it is advisable to read to avoid violations.
Depositing an Online Casino Account in Euro Currency
When it comes to making a deposit, many players wonder which deposit method to use at a European online casino. This paragraph will explain to you which payment methods to use for funding in Euros at online casinos.
Depositing and withdrawing winnings from online casinos in Euros is possible through the usual bank cards MasterCard and VISA and the vast majority of electronic payment systems (Skrill, Neteller, EcoPayz, PayPal, etc.). So, having an account with nearly any payment system, you can be sure that you can make a deposit to an online casino.
Currency to Use in EU Casinos
Players choose the currency unit during registration. At an operator with a local license only one option is available. For example, in British online casinos, the EUR is usually assigned as the game currency. For EU casino sites with an international license a vast list of several currencies is available. This may be British pounds, euro, American and Canadian dollars, Swedish and Norwegian krone, Swiss franc, and others.
The list of available payment methods depends on the currency choice. Registering multiple accounts with different currencies is prohibited. However, there are operators who offer to open multi-currency accounts. In this case, it is sufficient to switch to the desired currency before playing your favourite casino game.
Do not worry if the desired currency is not on the list. You can choose dollars or euro. Then, when you deposit using a banking card, it will automatically convert. Alternatively, you can use e-wallets in dollars or euros for deposits.
How to Withdraw the Winnings in a European Casino?
Sometimes, it seems to be difficult to receive funds from a foreign gambling site. However, it is possible. Here is the list of the main factors that may impede withdrawal of your winnings:
- All brands prohibit transfers from unconfirmed accounts. The majority of them require verification, which may take time due to the language barrier;
- When transferring to a card, there may be problems with the limits for receiving funds from other countries. These limits are usually set by the banks.
- Some of the more common e-wallets may be unavailable in some EU online casinos. That is why a player should have an account with Neteller, PayPal, Skrill, or another well-known European payment service.
- It is important not to violate the casino’s rules. EU players should read them in advance. These rules are available in the Terms & Conditions section. Even minor infractions can cause payment delays.
Often, the money can only be withdrawn using the same method that was used to deposit it. To conclude, all you need to do is to verify your casino account, check the limits for money withdrawals in your bank, find out whether your e-wallet is eligible for withdrawal in a chosen casino, and do not break the rules of an operator.
Where Do European Online Casinos Get Licenses?
The list of countries where Euro casinos obtain their licenses is rather short and includes the following popular jurisdictions:
- The UK — A UK license gives the casino access to new markets and a large number of customers. Casinos with this approval from the UK Gambling Commission have the best reputation among gamblers, as they are controlled by a UK government agency. Players get original software and safe play;
- Sweden — Sweden is a unique country because many well-known game software developers got their start here, having a local license is advantageous when working with them. In this country, operators can get a license from the Swedish Gambling Authority. Casinos without this license cannot operate in Sweden;
- Luxembourg — Luxembourg is notable for its favorable taxation, which attracts large gambling companies;
- Malta — this is a traditional jurisdiction for most gambling operators working on the European gambling market. The Malta Gaming Authority check the software for originality and require slot machines verification;
- Gibraltar — this is another popular jurisdiction where casinos get their licenses;
- Curacao — this license is valued by owners for ease of obtaining, fixed tax rate. Licensed operators include Curacao eGaming, Antillephone, Gaming Curacao, e-Management N.V.
|The United Kingdom Gambling Commission||the UKGC||the United Kingdom||Victoria Square House, Victoria Square, Birmingham, B2 4BP|
|The Malta Gaming Authority||MGA||Malta||Building SCM 02-03, Level 4, SmartCity Malta, Ricasoli SCM 1001|
|The Swedish Gambling Authority||SGA||Sweden||Finningevägen 54 B|
|Government of Gibraltar||N/A||Gibraltar||Suite 603, Europort, Gibraltar|
|Alderney Gambling Authority||SGA||Alderney, Great Britain||St Anne’s House, Queen Elizabeth II Street, Alderney, Channel Islands, GY9 3TB|
|Spillemyndigheden||DGA||Denmark||Englandsgade 25, 6. sal – 5000 Odense C.|
|The Gaming Board of Hungary||GBH||Hungary||1123 Budapest, Alkotás u. 17-19|
|Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission||N/A||the UK||Ground Floor, St George’s Court, Myrtle Street, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM1 1ED|
Benefits of European Casinos
There are many reasons why European casinos stand out. But the main advantage of such gambling establishments is their absolute safety. The European authorities strictly ensure that the rights of players are not violated and are prepared to punish anyone who dares to commit fraud or dishonest actions. In addition to the high level of security, visitors to European gambling casinos will enjoy:
- A wide range of slot machines from renowned providers. All players can get the opportunity to try out the latest gambling titles in the industry;
- Top software developers. Collaboration with official gambling providers, which guarantees the integrity of the results in slot games;
- A large number of tournaments — competition on the internet is high, so sites are forced to use new methods to attract users. To reach the top, they regularly come up with original entertainment for players, promotions;
- Fast Payouts — EU gambling sites are responsible and pay out the money the same day, and sometimes instantly. A wide range of different ways to make a deposit and withdraw winnings are available in Euro casino sites;
- A variety of currencies are supported. The majority of EU casinos that accept USD, EUR, and GBP will be convenient places for players who prefer these currencies. Moreover, a lot of companies work with bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies;
- Responsiveness of the support service — the customer service in European casinos is a high-quality option for players who have issues on a site. People can get help 24/7 and solve their problems with games or withdrawals;
- The Loyalty of the casino to regular customers — most casinos create unique Loyalty schemes for their permanent users. This helps to make customers stay on a site and play. Furthermore, users can reach the levels playing games and receive personalized rewards. This is normal practice for European casinos;
- Numerous promotions increase the chances of winning — the user can get several bonuses at once and the wagering period will be reasonable. In the fight for the customer, the casino regularly gives new gifts and good discounts;
- Beautiful and unique website interface or design. European website developers try to make a user-friendly website convenient for every user;
- Compatibility with smartphones. Mobile versions of casino sites are thoroughly tested and give the user the same features as the desktop versions;
- High level of integrity. Casinos in Europe cannot operate without the trust of their customers. Therefore, operators provide their users with complete details about themselves and their licenses, certificates, and other regalia.
In other words, users are provided with a quality service that has virtually no weaknesses, and all the important nuances have been thought out down to the last detail. You can really feel welcome here.
FAQ for EU players
We recommend our users read reviews by the QYTO experts, read other players’ reviews, and check the operator’s license.
The regulating boards that issue licenses for gaming companies to operate are in charge of enforcing integrity controls. The most reliable bodies are the UK Gambling Commission, the Malta Gaming Authority, Alderney, Curacao, Swedish, etc.
European casinos try to pay out winnings as soon as the application is submitted. Sometimes banks delay payments by 1-2 days.
The main account currency is the Euro, but alternatives are possible depending on the casino. Additionally, players can choose among USD, GBP, cryptocurrency, etc.
Geographical vicinity makes some UK players think that all the gambling establishments in the EU are accepting them. However, there might be some exceptions. If you are looking for a European casino for UK players, we recommend you choose one of the sites we have reviewed above. Our experts know the most essential criteria to check.
If you have found a platform with European casino games and want to play there, check if this platform allows users from the Kingdom to play games there. If yes, you can continue considering it. The next step is to make sure that it is licenced and highly rated by players. Indeed, there are plenty of EU casinos that accept UK players but to be on the safe side, you need to investigate its reputation.
Some of the simplest casino games to play are slots. With these games, you just need to choose a bet size and then press the spin button. The chances of winning or losing will be determined by luck. Live dealer games such as Blackjack or Roulette, on the other hand, need some understanding but are generally simple to grasp after a few rounds.
To sum it up, the best EU casinos with instant payouts are convenient gaming sites with thousands of games and a guaranteed withdrawal of prize money. They have both advantages and disadvantages. But if possible, users prefer to play in at least one casino in Europe to appreciate the service, the choice of slots and table game entertainment.