EFFECTIVE DATE September 06, 2021
You are welcome to the Qyto’s Site,
Before using our Site we recommend reading the Terms of Service. This Agreement reveals and identifies all the rights and duties of both parties the User and the Provider. Violation of any wrong item may lead to account suspension.
Acceptance and Modification to the Agreement
These Terms are effective as of the Effective Date mentioned above. If you have not reviewed the Terms applicable to this Site since the Effective Date, please review these updated Terms carefully before using the Site.
We may change these Terms in the future, so we encourage you to review periodically the Terms applicable to the Site. The most current version of the applicable Terms & Conditions (along with its effective date) will be linked to the Site.
- We have the right to make any changes, edit, update, and amend the Agreement for several reasons: commercial, legal, as well as for purposes related to customer service;
- Actual clauses of the Agreement and the dates of their coming into force are present on the Site. We inform users about all changes, amendments, and additions by posting the text of the updated Agreement on the Site;
- The User is personally responsible for reviewing the current Agreement. The site administration has the right to make changes to the operation of the Site at any time and without prior informing the players;
- In case of disagreement with the amended clauses of the Agreement, the User is free to stop using the Site. Further use of the Site after the updates of some paragraphs of the Agreement will be considered as a full acceptance, regardless of whether the user received a notification / learned about the changes from the updated Agreement or not.
The Use of Site and Services
Without limiting any other provision in these Terms, you agree not to do the following, or assist others to do the following:
- Frame the Content, make Content available via in-line links, otherwise display Content in connection with an unauthorized logo or mark, or do anything that could falsely suggest a relationship between the Qyto and any third party or potentially deprive us of revenue (including, without limitation, revenue from advertising, branding, or promotional activities);
- Transmit, collect, or access personally identifiable information about other users without the consent of those users and Qyto;
- Engage in unauthorized spidering, “scraping,” data mining or harvesting of Content, or use any other unauthorized automated means to gather data from Qyto;
- Impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation or the origin of the materials you transmit.
- People under 18 years of age or age (“Permissible Age”), which is mandatory for legal participation in gambling under the laws of a particular jurisdiction, are prohibited to use the Site. Use of the Site by people under the Permissible Age is a direct violation of the Agreement.
If you violate this Section Qyto may take any actions or seek any remedies permitted by laws of the UK. The Site was created according to the rules that prevent young people under 18 years old to use our Site.
Services We Provide
The Site gives a piece of information about online casinos, games, bonuses, and gambling in general. (hereafter we use the word “Services”).
All these Services are free and can be used for information purposes only.
The Site does not provide any online gambling or sports betting services.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Qyto is the only owner of all services presented on the Site. It includes texts (main pages, casino reviews, blog articles), graphics, images, animation, audio, software, or any other material that the User can find on the Site are protected by intellectual property and other laws of the United Kingdom and in other countries.
You must meet all such laws and applicable copyright, trademark or other legal notices or restrictions. You shall not remove or alter any copyright, trademark, or other legal notices marked on the Content.
The Qyto is the single owner of the brand name and trademarks presented on the Site.
All the Site’s content is protected by intellectual property rights and the copyright Agreement. The User has no legal right to appropriate the Site’s content and trademarks.
You are only permitted to access and view the Content for personal, non-commercial purposes in accordance with these Terms, and may not build a business or other enterprise utilizing any of the Content, whether for profit or not. Except as provided in this Section or otherwise expressly authorized by Qyto in writing, you may not either directly or through the use of any software, device, internet site, web-based service or other means download, stream capture, store in a database, archive or otherwise copy any part of the Content; upload, sell, rent, lease, lend, broadcast, transmit or otherwise disseminate, distribute, display or perform any part of the Content; license or sublicense any part of the Content; or in any way exploit any part of the Content. In addition, except as provided in this Section or otherwise expressly authorized by us in writing, you are strictly prohibited from modifying Content; creating, distributing or advertising an index of any significant portion of the Content; or otherwise creating derivative works or materials that otherwise are derived from or based in any way on the Content, including mash-ups and similar videos, montages, translations, desktop themes, fonts, icons, wallpaper, greeting cards, and merchandise. This prohibition from creating derivative works is applicable even if you intend to give away the derivative material free of charge.
The Users will be banned for participating in the following actions on the Site:
- collecting personal information of other Users of the Site and passing it to the third parties;
- engaging in any illegal activities on the Site or with the use of the Services;
- copying, redistributing, reverse engineering, publishing, disassembling, decompiling, modifying, translating or trying to create copies of the source code;
- using forbidden devices and software for spying, phishing or collecting information for illegal actions;
- distributing various forms of viruses, spyware, spybots, etc. to harm the code or reduce site’s protection;
- spreading wrong information to ruin the reputation of the Site.
Your Undertakings and Representations
When a person starts using the Site, he/she guarantees the following things:
- he/she is an adult and over 18 years old;
- he/she uses the website for personal reasons only;
- he/she meets the principles established in the Site’s Agreement;
- he/she uses own name, surname and other real data about oneself;
- he/she does not use the Site’s material for illegal purposes according to the national or international legislature.
Disclaimer and Liability Limitations
- If during the usage of the Site any problem occurs, our managers will try to correct the situation as soon as possible;
- We are not responsible for malfunctions of information technology tools and devices applied by Users to access the Site, as well as for poor Internet connection;
- the Provider does not guarantee that the Site meets all the Users’ requirements and has no errors, defects, spyware or viruses;
- the Site disclaims any responsibility for legal or other consequences of the Site usage;
- When the User agrees with the terms and conditions of the Site, the User affirms that the Provider is not accountable to the User or the third party for suspension or discontinuance of the Site or the Services.
We respect the intellectual property laws and if you find any violation of the intellectual properties, instantly contact the Provider bringing the following details:
- Your name and name of the Company;
- Your contact information including email, physical address, telephone number;
- A physical or electronic signature;
- The material you consider infringing intellectual property. Give us all the statements and proofs about the information that is accurate.
Termination of Agreement
The Provider has the right to terminate the Agreement with Agreement without prior notification in the following cases:
- the User does not meet or violates the terms and conditions of the Site;
- The User takes part in the conspiracy against the Provider and tries to hack the system;
- the User copies and distributes information posted on the Site.
When the User visits our Site, he/she agrees to accept our terms and conditions and is obliged not to disclose any confidential information that concerns the Site and Services to the third parties for any purposes.
If you agree with the Site terms of services, you are welcome to discover the Qyto site now and get more information about the gambling industry.
Governing Law, Venue, and Jurisdiction
These Terms and all claims as between you and us arising from or related to your use of the Services will be governed by and construed in accordance with British laws.
With respect to any disputes or claims not subject to arbitration (as set forth below), you agree to jurisdiction in the Court. Notwithstanding any other provision of these Terms, we may seek injunctive or other equitable relief from any court of competent jurisdiction.
Regardless of any statute or law, you must file any claim or action related to the use of the Site or these Terms within one year after such claim or action accrued. Otherwise, you will waive the claim or action.
If you have any dispute with or claim against Qyto or if Qyto have a dispute with or claim against you, in either case arising out of or relating to the Content or these Terms (a “Claim”), and the Claim is not resolved by contacting us via email, you and we each agree to take the necessary actions to resolve disputes, disagreements or claims that may arise during joint implementation of the Terms by negotiation, and in case of non-settlement, the dispute shall be submitted to the Court in accordance with the current legislation of Great Britain.
Qyto may be required to notify you of certain cases. You hereby acknowledge and agree that such notices will be effective upon delivering them to you via email. If you do not provide us with accurate information, we will not be responsible for failure to notify you. Our failure to exercise any right or provision in these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Qyto. If any part of these Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, that provision will be removed, and the remainder of the Terms will continue to be valid.
If you do not agree to these Terms, you should immediately stop using the Site.