EFFECTIVE DATE JUNE 17, 2021
You are welcome to the Qyto Site,
Please review these Terms carefully before the use of the Site because they affect your rights. By continuous use or review of the Site, you accept Terms and agree to be legally bound by them.
The Site interacts with Users on the basis of this public Agreement, which principles are presented below.
In case of the violation of the terms, we have the right to block the User and restrict the User’s access to the account. If you do not agree with the terms of this agreement, do not use the Qyto site.
Acceptance and Modification to the Agreement
These Terms are effective as of the Effective Date mentioned above. If you have not reviewed the Terms applicable to this Site since the Effective Date, please review these updated Terms carefully before using Site.
We may change these Terms in the future, so we encourage you to review periodically the Terms applicable to Site. The most current version of the applicable Terms & Conditions (along with its effective date) will be linked to the Site.
Please visit the Terms & Conditions section regularly in order not to miss out on important updates.
The administration of the Site has the right to:
- create, modify, cancel the rules of the use, delete information;
- restrict access to any information on the Site.
The user is personally liable to follow this Agreement to be well-informed about all modifications on the Site. Moreover, the User has the right to:
- search for information on the Site;
- receive information and use it for personal non-commercial purposes.
In case the User does not agree with the updates or changes on this Site, the User is absolutely free to stop using the Site.
If you continue to use the Site after we change these Terms, you accept all changes.
The Use of Site
Without limiting any other provision in these Terms, you agree not to do the following, or assist others to do the following:
- Frame the Content, make Content available via in-line links, otherwise display Content in connection with an unauthorized logo or mark, or do anything that could falsely suggest a relationship between the Qyto and any third party or potentially deprive us of revenue (including, without limitation, revenue from advertising, branding, or promotional activities);
- Transmit, collect, or access personally identifiable information about other users without the consent of those users and Qyto;
- Engage in unauthorized spidering, “scraping,” data mining or harvesting of Content, or use any other unauthorized automated means to gather data from Qyto;
- Impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation or the origin of the materials you transmit.
- People who are under 18 years old are restricted to use the Site. If young people neglect the rules and still make some actions on the Site, we consider this action as a violation of the Agreement.
If you violate this Section Qyto may take any actions or seek any remedies permitted by laws of New Zealand.
The Site was launched according to the standards and requirements that prevent young people under 18 years old from using our Site.
Services We Provide
The Qyto Site provides information about online casinos, bonuses, games, software developers, and online gambling in general (hereafter we apply the word “Services”);
All the Services we present on the Site can be used for information purposes only;
Our Site does not provide online gambling and betting services.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Qyto is the only owner of the information provided on the Site. All texts (main pages, casino and slot reviews, blog articles, and others), images, banners, animation, graphics, logo, music, and any other material associated with the Site are protected by intellectual property and other laws such as Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works (signed 9 September 1886 at Berne, Switzerland). You must comply with all such laws and applicable copyright, trademark or other legal notices or restrictions. You shall not remove or alter any copyright, trademark, or other legal notices marked on the Content.
The Qyto owns its brand name and the trademarks that are available on the Site;
The Content of the Qyto Site is protected by intellectual property rights and copyright rules. The User or third parties have no rights to appropriate the Content presented on the Qyto Site.
You are only permitted to access and view the Content for personal, non-commercial purposes in accordance with these Terms, and may not build a business or other enterprise utilizing any of the Content, whether for profit or not. Except as provided in this Section or otherwise expressly authorized by Qyto in writing, you may not either directly or through the use of any software, device, internet site, web-based service or other means download, stream capture, store in a database, archive or otherwise copy any part of the Content; upload, sell, rent, lease, lend, broadcast, transmit or otherwise disseminate, distribute, display or perform any part of the Content; license or sublicense any part of the Content; or in any way exploit any part of the Content. In addition, except as provided in this Section or otherwise expressly authorized by us in writing, you are strictly prohibited from modifying Content; creating, distributing or advertising an index of any significant portion of the Content; or otherwise creating derivative works or materials that otherwise are derived from or based in any way on the Content, including mash-ups and similar videos, montages, translations, desktop themes, fonts, icons, wallpaper, greeting cards, and merchandise. This prohibition from creating derivative works is applicable even if you intend to give away the derivative material free of charge.
All the Users are forbidden to perform the following actions on the Qyto Site:
- copy, distribute, publish, perform engineering analysis, decompile, disassemble, modify, translate or try to access the source code to create derivatives from the source code or perform other actions;
- sell, assign, sublicense, transfer, distribute or lease software;
- provide access to the software to third parties over a computer network or in another way;
- export software to any country (physical or electronic media);
- use the software in a manner prohibited by applicable law;
- collect information about other Users and distribute it for illegal purposes.
Your Undertakings and Representations
Taking into account the rights you have in using the Services of the Qyto, you represent, warrant, and agree that:
- You are 18 years old or elder, as defined in this User Agreement, is responsible for your actions;
- You use the Site for personal purposes only and do not give the info to the third parties;
- You respect and follow the principles established in the Agreement;
- You give us the real data about yourself including name, surname, email, etc.;
- You do not use the information provided on the Site for illegal purposes.
Disclaimer and Liability Limitations
Qyto will not be liable for any failure or delay in their performance due to any cause beyond their reasonable control, including acts of war, acts of God, acts of third parties, earthquake, flood, embargo, riot, sabotage, labor shortage or dispute, governmental act, power failure or failure of the internet or computer equipment.
Qyto will not be liable to anyone for any special, indirect, incidental, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages in connection with the Site (including its functions and content), your use of the Site (including its functions and content), these terms, even if foreseeable or even if one or more of the Users has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You acknowledge and agree that if you incur any damages that arise out of the Qyto’ acts or omissions, the damages, if any, are not irreparable and are not sufficient to entitle you to an injunction or other equitable relief restricting operation of the property, product, program or other content owned or controlled by the Qyto.
The administration of the Site respects the intellectual properties and copyright rules. If you found any infringement on the Site, immediately contact us providing the following details:
- Your name and name of the Company;
- Your contact information including email, physical address, phone number;
- A physical or electronic signature;
- the material you consider infringing intellectual property. Give us all the proofs about the information is accurate or not on the Site.
Termination of Agreement
If the Qyto determines the Users takes part in activities prohibited by this Agreement or makes other violations according to this Agreement. The Qyto has the right to terminate this Agreement with notification of the User.
By accepting this Agreement, the User confirms that:
- has read this Agreement and accepts its terms and conditions;
- is obliged not to disclose any confidential information regarding the Site and its Agreement to the third parties;
If you totally agree with the Site’s terms of service, the Qyto Site’s administration invites you to explore the information on our Site and learn something new about the industry we specialize in.
Governing Law, Venue, and Jurisdiction
These Terms and all claims as between you and us arising from or related to your use of the Services will be governed by and construed in accordance with US laws.
With respect to any disputes or claims not subject to arbitration (as set forth below), you agree to jurisdiction in the respective Court in accordance with the current legislation of New Zealand. Notwithstanding any other provision of these Terms, we may seek injunctive or other equitable relief from any court of competent jurisdiction.
Regardless of any statute or law, you must file any claim or action related to use of the Site or these Terms within one year after such claim or action accrued. Otherwise, you will waive the claim or action.
If you have any dispute with or claim against Qyto or if Qyto have a dispute with or claim against you, in either case arising out of or relating to the Content or these Terms (a “Claim”), and the Claim is not resolved by contacting us via email, you and we each agree to take the necessary actions to resolve disputes, disagreements or claims that may arise during joint implementation of the Terms by negotiation, and in case of non-settlement, the dispute shall be submitted to the respective Court in accordance with the current legislation of New Zealand.
Qyto may be required to notify you of certain cases. You hereby acknowledge and agree that such notices will be effective upon delivering them to you via email. If you do not provide us with accurate information, we will not be responsible for failure to notify you. Our failure to exercise any right or provision in these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Qyto. If any part of these Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, that provision will be removed, and the remainder of the Terms will continue to be valid.
If you do not agree to these Terms, you should immediately stop using the Site.